Syndesis Postmaster/root contact?

measl at mfn.org measl at mfn.org
Fri Oct 26 16:49:24 UTC 2001

Is there a living breathing person on this list from syndesis.com?  I have
discussed this with other list members, and I m not the only one who gets
the below attached "notice" from their domain EVERY time something goes
out to nanog (regardless of content).

Their filter is BROKEN, and dozens of politely worded notices (including
examples such as the one below) have gone unacknowledged [to postmaster,
MAIL-SA, administrator, etc.).

This is not just annoying, I believe it violates nanog policy, no?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org