MIT network measurement probes

Christopher Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Fri Oct 26 03:53:49 UTC 2001

David,

I respect your approach, letting us know about your bandwidth study and what each network operator can expect.  The important part is that we get the opportunity to either opt-out, or find out a way to "opt-in" and help you acquire more information to complete your research.

Too bad Digital Isle didn't follow the same approach.

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, CTO
Broadband Laboratories

From: "David G. Andersen" <dga at lcs.mit.edu>