NetSol's PGP auth ... and the road not taken

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Wed Oct 24 00:17:34 UTC 2001

I posted a serious vulnerability in the NetSol PGP-AUTH system to BugTraq
a while back. If you search the archives, you'll find it. PGP-AUTH is
provides effectively no authentication whatsoever, as far as I can tell.

It's definately not worth the hassel one has to go through to get it to
function properly.

--

Len Sassaman

Security Architect            |  "Now it's all change --
Technology Consultant         |   It's got to change more."

http://sion.quickie.net       |              --Joe Jackson