Fwd: Call for Volunteers: IAB/IETF Nominating Committee

RJ Atkinson rja at inet.org
Tue Oct 23 13:52:31 UTC 2001

        If NANOG folks want the IETF to have good operator input,
then operationally minded folks need to volunteer for the
IETF nominating committee.  The NomCom is responsible for nominating
IAB and IESG members.

        Last year's NomCom had a nicely rounded participation
from developers, network operators, and corporate users.  If
you are qualified to be on IETF NomCom, please consider volunteering.
There is less than 1 week left, so if you are interested and
haven't sent in your email to the special email address yet,
please do so now.

        Speaking just for myself.

Ran
rja at inet.org