ARIN Elections

Christopher Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Mon Oct 22 16:04:04 UTC 2001

Greetings;

The voting booth is open for the ASO Address Council.  Hooray.  If you want to know what the ASO is responsible for..http://www.arin.net/aso/asonom.htm

Since we learned last fall that "every vote does count," Does anyone have any suggestions on which candidates will act as the best industry advocates while maintaining some peace and thoughtful management of address space?

>From the BIO's all I can tell is that we have seven ISP's CTO's each representing themselves as the best.

However, this seems like such an important policy committee that affects how we grow our infrastructures that we should make the right selections...

Thanks for your input,

Christopher J. Wolff, CTO
Broadband Laboratories
http://www.bblabs.com