12000 ACL issue

Chance Whaley chance at dreamscope.com
Sun Oct 21 05:09:52 UTC 2001

Your right. I think it was just _yesterday_ that the cisco's OC48 interface
could actually do OC48 rates.. :)

Everyone is "bitching" because they need functionality to support their
product base. You/Marketing/Sales (ISP) sells a product to a customer - you
in turn need functionality from your vendors. The cycle does not stop or
slow..

Your customer: "I want everything, and I want it for less money."
You to you vendor: "I want everything, and I want it for less money."
Your vendor to their suppliers: "I want everything, and I want it for less
money."

This "bitching" is how new innovations are made, prices fall, and technology
moves on. Short memories are a good thing - without them most of us would
never be repeat customers of our vendors. ;)

.chance