NOC Question

Brian Whalen bri at sonicboom.org
Fri Oct 19 21:27:01 UTC 2001

Of course when it looks like mission control, customers are always being
paraded through, and nocsters generally dont like that.  I once worked in
a NOC where they had a conference room next to it with quick open and
close shutters.  So you'd be workin, then on display all of a sudden
without warning.  I really loathed that.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity