[NEWS] FBI To Require ISPs To Reconfigure E-mail Systems (fwd)

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Fri Oct 19 20:39:34 UTC 2001

If it bothers you all so much, then put together a petition, circulate
it at NANOG, send the results to congress.

... petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Repeat at IETF.

--
Joseph T. Klein                                         +1 414 915 7489
Senior Network Engineer                                 jtk at titania.net
Adelphia Business Solutions                         jtk at adelphiacom.net

     "... the true value of the Internet is its connectedness ..."
                                                  -- John W. Stewart III