Filtering Best Practices, et al (Was Verio Peering, Gordon's Knot)

Hallgren, Michael michael.hallgren at Teleglobe.com
Wed Oct 10 09:22:09 UTC 2001

Hi,

we - Teleglobe, that is - filter our customers wrt. as-path and prefix...
also in the RIPE area. If a customer isn't up-to-date with IRR, we
advice/help him to become so. (The idea is, keeping filters on our customers
is also of benefit to our peers, etc, etc.)

mh