Seeking clueful salesrep for UUnet/MCI and C&W

JC Dill nanog at vo.cnchost.com
Fri Oct 5 20:28:05 UTC 2001

Thanks for all the VERY helpful replies to my query about the backbone that
sucks the least.  As a followup, I've been asked to locate clueful sales
reps for UUnet, MCI, and C&W.  Sales people (and others) from those named
organizations are given explicit permission to reply to me directly, and
techies are encouraged to contact me with the contact info of any sales rep
they trust.

I already have contacts for AT&T and Genuity, but still need C&W and
UUnet/MCI.  This is for a company headquartered near Silicon Valley that
needs connectivity at 12 US locations plus London and Tokyo.