800 service down?

Barrie Jones bjones at digisle.net
Wed Oct 3 18:13:57 UTC 2001

Been gettin' these today:

Dear AT&T IP Services Customer,

Due to a nationwide problem with toll free numbers, you may experience
difficulties reaching our 888 numbers.
Should you require any assistance or have inquiries regarding
your MIS or VPN service, please feel free to contact us directly at
(732)981-8540 or via email at rm-awmis at ems.att.com.

Thank you for using AT&T.

Sincerely,

The AT&T IP Services Customer Care Team