800 service out?

Eöl eol1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 17:46:37 UTC 2001

Yes I know this break the charter from emailing from a
anon account, no I don't really ever post so never
bothered me before.  This is the word I got on the
issue
and if anybody wants, I can forward more specific info
when my friend finds out more.

Peter Thoenen
System Administrator
UWM - Career Dev Center