Verio Peering Question

Peter Galbavy peter.galbavy at knowtion.net
Wed Oct 3 14:56:39 UTC 2001

> Absolutely, assuming UUnet were willing to peer with you, and at that
> rate for route exchange. Terms to be negotiated in the free market.

"I am a big ISP, you are a smaller connectivity/access provider. You pay me
for requesting traffic through my network."

"I am a big ISP, you are a smaller ISP who does mainly hosting. You pay me
for sending traffic through my network."

I can't wait until the DoJ or the EUCC leaves off M$ enough to investigate
the 'free market' of peering and excahnge points. Can't be too long.

Peter