netsol: not processing requests?

Mathias Koerber mathias at koerber.org
Wed Oct 3 11:16:57 UTC 2001

> I sent them a couple of host registration requests several weeks ago,
> and have not heard back from them. I got the 'host registration
> received' message including a ticket number and all that, but nothing
> happened.

I had multiple attempts at sending in a PGP-authenticated DELETE HOST
fail (the reply mail says there is an error in the template, but
fails to indicate what is wrong exactly, and it does look good to me.
Their parser however seems to strip out the 0c. Auth Data content
when replying, but I think it does that to protect CRYPT-PW submissions
etc.) The only indication they add is a 'hreg4' in their reply mail,
whatever that means.

> I did my business with another registrar, eventually.

I guess I will have to too, sigh