netsol: not processing requests?

James Cronin james at unfortu.net
Tue Oct 2 14:38:08 UTC 2001

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 07:30:47AM -0700, Bill Woodcock wrote:

>     > Has anyone EVER successfully received a "host report" (i.e. nameserver
>     > report showing all domains hosted on it) from them?
>     > I tried years ago following their stated procedures with no luck.
>
> We've done it three times over perhaps the last eighteen months, and never
> had any difficulty.

Really?

I used to be able to get them fine. However, since about a year ago
I've not been able to get them at all for any of the contact handles
that I've got anything to do with.

The only person I spoke to at NetSol denied that they ever existed.

What's your secret Bill?

I just presumed they'd broken it for everyone.

J.