netsol: not processing requests?

mike harrison meuon at highertech.net
Tue Oct 2 11:08:16 UTC 2001

> Anyone out there notice a slow down or lack of processing requests
> at netsol (ie verisign, whatever their name is now)?

Yep.. So figuring there was a problem, I kept resending the requests
(email host modification forms) because I was not even getting the
'we have received your message' emails. Then, Monday AM
(I sent emails Friday, Saturday and Sunday), the floodgates opened
and I got it all at once. I have not looked behind the curtain,
but I get the impression very little is actually automated and the
hamsters in cages are tired.