netsol: not processing requests?

Eric S. Hvozda hvozda at ack.org
Tue Oct 2 10:46:30 UTC 2001

Anyone out there notice a slow down or lack of processing requests
at netsol (ie verisign, whatever their name is now)?

We did some maintenance yesterday and only received 2 of the
"do you agree with this change" emails.  Yet we received all the
"we have received your request" emails for all changes.

Changes that we approved we never got the "your change has been
completed" emails and yet we did the maintenace around 1-3pm EDT
yesterday.

Anyone will similar experience out there?