Three months until circuits repaired

Frank Coluccio fcoluccio at dticonsulting.com
Tue Oct 2 04:22:22 UTC 2001

All, earlier I stated that the West Street C.O. next to the WTC would very likely
be gutted, entirely. In a modified approach it now appears that four floors of
the building will continue to support limited carrier system and switching
operations, while the remainder of the building is done anew. Once done, the four
floors that are now still operational will be treated similarly. No time-to-
completion date has been given yet.

-FAC