Looking for a ping plotting tool for *nix

William Rockwood rockwood at concentric.net
Thu Nov 29 18:44:23 UTC 2001

this is not as cool as smokeping, but i stuck together a couple
shell scripts to use with mrtg, check http://mrtg.broken.com/

i stuck the ping scripts i used at http://mrtg.broken.com/mrtg-ping.tar.gz
for now.. pretty kludgy, and only runs every 5 minutes, but it works for
me maybe someone else will find it useful also :)

-wjr