ACLs / Filter Lists - Best Practices

Barry Raveendran Greene bgreene at cisco.com
Wed Nov 28 15:30:03 UTC 2001

Chris is talking about the ISP Workshop Archives which includes the ISP
Essentials whitepaper/presentations, security presentations, multihoming
presentations, and other materials we use to help new generations of ISP
Engineers get up to speed. It is all "Cisco" stuff, so keep that in mind. No
fancy web pages - just browse the directories:

	http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/

The security materials are at:

	http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/security/

ISP Essentials is at: