Qwest reporting widespread DSL outages

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Sat Nov 24 06:05:32 UTC 2001

I'm not running to any telco-conglomerates' defense, but I think it is
safe to assume that legacy-Qwest national IP backbone (read: ex-IconNET,
AS209) is quite different than legacy-SBC IP net.

No?

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --