Slightly OT: Anyone know of a concise port list

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed Nov 21 20:45:12 UTC 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 03:29:20PM -0500, Eric Germann stated:
> Anyone know of a concise port/port range list for profiling various client
> code out their (no /etc/services isn't the end all).  Looking for ranges for
> Napster, Audio Galaxy, BearShare, etc, besides the WKP's.
>
> Doing traffic custom traffic profiling with NetFlow and trying to get a
> concise list.

I picked up such a list from somewhere earlier this year - apologies to the
original author, I don't recall where I got it. My copy is available at
http://darkuncle.net/port-numbers

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery