win95 and IEAK6.0

Joshua Coombs network-nanog at gwi.net
Wed Nov 21 20:08:07 UTC 2001

While it may be sooner than some would like, I've no qualms with
Microsoft cutting off older versions of software.  Just think how
much smoother and stabler Win95 could have been if MS bit the bullet and
dumped DOS/win 3.1 support?

In any case, why do your customers HAVE to use the latest IEAK package
to connect to your service?  Is it not possible to keep older versions
on hand for older systems?

Joshua Coombs

* jcoombs at gwi.net
- All opinions, statements and outright lies
- contained within are copyright 2001 by
- Joshua Coombs and shall not be reprinted
- or publicly displayed without ignoring this
- useless boilerplate.