wireless traffic

Andrew Brown twofsonet at graffiti.com
Sat Nov 10 05:11:57 UTC 2001

>lucent and aironet (later cisco) never made wired cards so
>I wouldn't expect that.  also, I think that the non-ieee lists
>tend to have more/better data on prefixs.  I bet snort or etherpeek
>or ethereal or sniffer or someone like that has a decent aui list.

they might never have made cards you could plug into your pc or mac,
per se, but cisco at least has made quite a name for itself by
manufacturing a large pile of *other* networking equipment.  a fair
amount of which uses the same addressing style.

:)

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
codewarrior at daemon.org             * "ah!  i see you have the internet