wireless traffic

Rodney Thayer rodney at tillerman.to
Sat Nov 10 00:43:45 UTC 2001

lucent and aironet (later cisco) never made wired cards so
I wouldn't expect that.  also, I think that the non-ieee lists
tend to have more/better data on prefixs.  I bet snort or etherpeek
or ethereal or sniffer or someone like that has a decent aui list.

also, of course, manufacturers know that no real people use network
management so why bother to document your aui?

a manufacturer who keeps their aui secret is offering to
live in a non-sales-enhancing position...