Contact for Yahoo postmaster ?

Miquel van Smoorenburg miquels at cistron-office.nl
Thu Nov 1 20:29:16 UTC 2001

In article <cistron.9rn8qm$l5u$1 at ncc1701.cistron.net>,
Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels at cistron-office.nl> wrote:
>In article <cistron.9r9ipi$kov$1 at ncc1701.cistron.net>,
>Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels at cistron-office.nl> wrote:
>>Does anyone know who to contact if you've been blacklisted
>>by the Yahoo SMTP servers?
>>
>Right, I've tried postmaster at yahoo.com, abuse at yahoo.com,
>tech-contact at yahoo-inc.com. I got an auto-reply from the latter
>two, but that's all.

Summary for the archives:

Thanks to all who responded. Derek Balling who reads
tech-contact at yahoo-inc.com told me how to contact Yahoo:

> +1-408-349-3300, ask for "Yahoo Mail Customer Care" from 9 to 5 PST. (-0800)

He also forwarded my mail to the guy in Y!Mail who handles these
things, and suddenly things started working again ! ;)

I did call Yahoo at the number above a bit later and they told me
that if this happened again I should contact <ip_review at yahoo.com>

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.