214/8 and 215/8

Daniel Golding dgolding at sockeye.com
Thu Nov 1 18:02:36 UTC 2001

This space is clearly not justified - there are not, and have never been a
million hosts at Interop. A /16 or so, would be far more appropriate. One
might think that this would be an easy target for ARIN to reclaim, as the
folks involved with the Interop show network, are uniformly clueful and
there are few renumbering burdens.

- Daniel Golding