Last Mile QoS WAS: RE: QOS or more bandwidth

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Tue May 29 20:26:17 UTC 2001

Hi

 Sorry about the previous  (content free :-( ) Email
May I suggest reading (and following links from)

  <http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/voice-qos/voip-mlppp.html>

(Scanning for "cRTP" & "Interleaving" should be useful)

 Also you could follow some interesting links from the above URL
For Example:

 <http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/pkt-voice-general/bwidth_consume.html>

Enjoy
	Rafi