QOS or more bandwidth

Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Tue May 29 18:01:51 UTC 2001

We have done some testing of VoIP across a 802.11b wireless connection,
and it appears to be pretty decent, but it really depends on the quantity
of the wireless connection.  The biggest problem we have run across is
jitter...

Spencer
Spencer Wood, Network Administrator
Ohio Department Of Transportation