Tucows/OpenSRS Down

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Tue May 29 15:51:33 UTC 2001

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Seth M. Kusiak wrote:

> It appears that Tucows/OpenSRS is down and service should be restored by
> 1:00 PM EST today.
>
> Does anyone know what happened and why there is no announcement on the ICANN
> website?

ICANN is not responsible for OpenSRS's operation.  FWIW, I did receive
this email this morning from OpenSRS:

Our system has been experiencing technical difficulties since 10:30pm EDT
(2:30am UTC).  Our Operations staff are working hard to bring everything back
online.  We expect a resolution in the next few hours.  We will send
updates as we get more information.

up at 3.am							    http://3.am