[zoc-0635624] [uunet-395213]: Not to be alarmist, but is there a known problem in San Diego?

Bill Woodcock woody at zocalo.net
Tue May 29 13:26:46 UTC 2001

UUNet says that they're opening a lot of tickets there, starting at 5:35am
PST, and we lost a bunch of stuff down there, and every _voice_ phone
number I've tried in the 619 or 858 area codes gets an error message
"We're sorry, the number you're calling cannot be completed from this
telephone at the customer's request".  That includes both the NOC for the
San Diego Supercomputer Center and the NOCs of several San Diego-area
ISPs.

Anybody else noticing anything?

                                -Bill