Mitch tries to defend his open relay again (was Re: ORBS (Re: Scanning))

Vivien M. vivienm at dyndns.org
Tue May 29 12:48:29 UTC 2001

So, if Uncle Sam comes along and decides that open relays are illegal, would
you _finally_ reconfigure your mail server?

As I'm sure you're aware, there are two sides to government intervention in
anything, and until the government intervenes, you don't know if it will be
favourable or not to your attitude. If it isn't, then should we expect
www.dotgovon.com criticizing the government for siding with the "evil Vixie
conspiracy"?

Vivien
--