EMAIL != FTP

Sabri Berisha sabri at bit.nl
Mon May 28 09:42:03 UTC 2001

On Sat, 26 May 2001, Mitch Halmu wrote:

> Being blackholed by New Zealanders should be an insignificant threat
> to US-based networks. If it starts being a noticeable problem, you
> have a serious national security breach.

If someone at an internet exchange outside your control starts announcing
your netblocks, you have the same issue..

I see your point but I don't think its an argument; there are thousands of
possibilities to harm a nationwide network.

--
/* Sabri Berisha CCNA,BOFH,+iO        O.O        speaking for just myself
 * Join HAL!!: www.HAL2001.org ____oOo_U_oOo____ http://www.bit.nl/~sabri