VPN Solution (WAS: ORBS (Re: Scanning))

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at Toons.UnderGrid.net
Mon May 28 06:16:57 UTC 2001

	I've not had experience with MS PPTP or Bay Networks but have worked
with the Sonicwall VPN client and FreeS/WAN and both only routed traffic
through the tunnel if it was destined for that end-point and left all other
traffic to traverse the network as it would be without the VPN tunnel. Both
of these solutions can manage this as they both actually modify the routing
table to include a route to the end-point over the tunnel and leave the
default route as is.

	Jeremy

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |