EMAIL != FTP

Wojtek Zlobicki wojtekz at idirect.com
Sat May 26 17:50:01 UTC 2001

Roeland,

    And how will an email attachment of that nature be opened ?  If the file
extension is unrecognized, the user receiving the attachment will also not
be able to open it.  It is your job as a web server admin to make sure that
the proper mime types have been set up.  As new file types  creep up, you
create new mime types.