PacBell Frame Relay Outage?

Owen DeLong owen at dixon.delong.sj.ca.us
Sat May 26 14:02:49 UTC 2001

The only balls I've seen from SBC lately are the ones they use when
they go in front of the PUC (takes balls to ask for some of what they
do), and the ball of water in their commercials for their super reliable
data services.  I noticed their commercials appeared to be MIA most of
yesterday. :-)

Owen