PacBell Frame Relay Outage?

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri May 25 20:15:01 UTC 2001

I reported a problem with my home DSL line to my provider who
indicated that PB was having significant ATM issues today, and lots
of stuff everywhere in the bay area was "down", or "down and briefly
up before going back down" since this morning.

He only mentioned it affecting DSL, but I suspect it could also
affect frame as well...

--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |