EMAIL != FTP

Marko Karppinen marko.karppinen at magentasites.com
Fri May 25 15:06:06 UTC 2001

Sabri Berisha wrote:

> Then he/she should learn. I don't buy a car if I can't drive. I'm sorry
> for comparing internetworking with driving a car but I feel that FTP'ing
> is a basic skill if you want to use the internet in a professional way
> (and since most documents are being distributed for professional reasons,
> they should know).

Another option is to pay someone to drive you around. If you look into it,
you can see that an established market for electronic document exchange
services already exists.

The most established company doing this is probably UPS.
See the UPS Document Exchange at <http://exchange.ups.com/>

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation whatsoever with UPS)

--
>> Magenta Sites
   Marko Karppinen