EMAIL != FTP

M. David Leonard mdl at equinox.shaysnet.com
Fri May 25 11:55:17 UTC 2001

	Sorry, can't resist replying here.  In my limited (7 years)
experience, 99% of all large file transfers via e-mail consist of dancing
babies, horny snowmen, clumsy reindeer/monkeys/people movie clips.  Oh,
did I mention the plethora of cutesy jack-o-lanterns around October
31st?  I also find it remarkable that no one seems to protect these
'sensitive' documents with PGP or another encryption method since we all
know that e-mail is in plain text.  What were you saying about ftp being
insecure?

					David Leonard
					ShaysNet