Stealth Blocking

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Fri May 25 01:27:50 UTC 2001

Is too... I send large documents regularly, via email. I just sent a 125
page word doc, with about 20 embedded Visio drawings and a bunch of embedded
Excel spreadsheets. It was huge. Most of the recipients are on dialups with
Win98. How else do you expect me to get it to them ... FTP? Most of them are
NOT computer jocks.