Remote Area Satellite Internet Access

John Starta john at starta.org
Thu May 24 16:47:11 UTC 2001

Jeremy,

Do you know whether Starband is working on a "modem" with an Ethernet
connection. Right now their modem design restricts the owner to a single
computer. Sure this can be overcome, however it requires leaving that
computer on which is a waste of resources. I would much rather just put a
small router/firewall in-line so that I can use any computer in the house.

jas