Stealth Blocking

Albert Meyer albert at waller.net
Tue May 22 00:39:04 UTC 2001

Uh, this is a religious debate. Paul Vixie is either God or The Devil,
depending on your POV. I don't like spam myself. Praise Paul. If you want
to really get religious, why not drag in ORBS too? We could have a 3-way
hate orgy between free-speach/MAPS/ORBS supporters. Or everyone could just
go read the SPAM-L archives from 1998 and skip rehashing it here.