bgp table history wanted

k claffy kc at ipn.caida.org
Sun May 20 00:06:00 UTC 2001

hwb is the only source i know of this kind of historical data
	http://moat.nlanr.net/Routing/rawdata/ASmap*
(note there are several other sets of files in
that directory; the ASmap* are the raw routing table dumps.
large files....)

those go from nov 1997 till mid-march 2001
when both PCH and route-views itself
starting doing their own (different kinds of) archiving.

also some of those NLANR archived files are truncated at
certain points cause of trouble getting the whole table down here
(various reasons: ios.tcp, bad connectivity,
peer damage on route-views router)
which is why sean's graph has some dips
http://www.antc.uoregon.edu/route-views/dynamics/

also a bunch of routing-related links at bottom of
http://moat.nlanr.net/infrastructure.html

http://www.caida.org/analysis/routing/
is not totally useless either
but the web page is broken at the moment
stand by for repair