Stability of the Internet?

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Sat May 19 05:24:42 UTC 2001

You've obviously not spent much time at their web-site.

see http://www.new.net/help_isp_info.tp

Especially, download their hints file. It looks like a root-zone to me....

BTW, I don't run theirs because it has some colliders with ORSC root zone.
But, they are definitely TLDs. That the ALSO support those zones at the 3LD
is a compatibility move, not a cheat.