Stability of the Internet?

Steve Schaefer schaefer at simone.dashbit.com
Fri May 18 17:30:29 UTC 2001

This is a bit like using IP addresses within private networks.  We have
RFC1918 to specify some addresses which are specifically not routable on
public networks to minimize this confusion.  That doesn't mean that some
people don't use unallocated (or even allocated) addresses within private
networks...

Perhaps we need a tld or a group of tld's which are analogous to RFC1918
addresses?