Stability of the Internet?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Fri May 18 15:54:03 UTC 2001

Whether you agree or not, I'd of though that the issues of stability or
rather the problems created with setting up new roots was very obvious to
anyone of a technical background?

Example 1) Most of the Internet resolves one set of addresses, a subset
resolves a different set. Like dialling a phone number and it ringing a
different person depending on which phone company you use.

Steve

--
Stephen J. Wilcox
IP Services Manager, Opal Telecom