MPLScon - Fall 2001

Irwin Lazar ILazar at tbg.com
Thu May 17 16:53:35 UTC 2001

NANOG Folks,
The Call for Presentations for MPLScon 2001, October 1-4 in Reston, VA is
now available at http://www.mplscon.com/call_for_presentations_fall.htm
<http://www.mplscon.com/call_for_presentations_fall.htm>

The theme of this conference is "The MPLS State of the Union."  We are
especially interested in having presentations and panel discussions focused
on current MPLS implementations.  These sessions will cover best practices,
lessons learned, reality vs. hype, etc.  The conference kicks off with a one
day tutorial, followed by individual days covering MPLS Integration/Traffic
Engineering/QoS/Optical Networking, MPLS-VPNs, and MPLS Network Management.

If you are interested in presenting, or participating in a panel discussion,
please visit the above URL and contact me privately.

Thanks,
Irwin

---
Irwin Lazar - ilazar at tbg.com <mailto:ilazar at tbg.com>