The DSL business model

Christopher A. Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Tue May 15 20:23:21 UTC 2001

Not to mention that if you're looking to do BGP, most providers won't
think of letting you run BGP over anything that's not at least a T1. When
I was at Intermedia, we didn't even let customer do BGP over frame relay -
they had to have a fractional T1 service at minimum.

-C

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil at semihuman.com

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B