To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Tue May 15 18:29:39 UTC 2001

On Sun, 13 May 2001, Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Sun, 13 May 2001, Joe Marr wrote:
> > 	Absolutely correct, but if I was a T1 customer paying $1500 a month, you
> > best believe my issue would get resolved. xDSL companies are far from being
> > customer oriented, they only care about the number of lines installed per
> > month.
>
> I believe CAIS also sells T1s. The fact they appear to have only a single
> BGP engineer and they dont appear to even be able to call them in means we
> wont be buying a T1 or anything else for that matter from CAIS anytime
> soon, possibly ever.

It makes you long for the Bob Gibson days. CAIS has been in a constant
swirl down the shitter since 95.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access