To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Tue May 15 00:42:35 UTC 2001

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> Look in the O'Reilly "DNS and BIND" book, 3rd ed., page 217. Also, RFC2317.
>
> However, I have not yet found a single upstream that even knows how to do
> it, let alone offers this as a service. They are also not happy that I won't
> sign control of my domains over to them and that I run my own zone servers.
> Gee, why don't I hand over my bank accounts while I'm at it?
>
> BTW, if you know an ISP that does, I want their contact number. I'm not
> trying to win any arguments here. If I lose then I win, because I will have
> found a decent vendor. Also, with my monthly recurring cash on the line,
> don't you think I've been looking? Also, SpeakEasy seems to not have heard
> about SWiP.

Roeland,

We not only know how to do it but actually have it implemented and provide
this service to clients. It's NOT that difficult (although setting up IRRd
was considerably more simple).

So, if you're serious about services, you know how to contact me.  If not,
please stop whining on NANOG.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc